Old January 29th 09, 10:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ian Blake[_4_]

Default Les Arcs

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:35:02 +0100, BrritSki wrote:

I am picking BrratSki up in Les Arcs tomorrow and to avoid me driving
all the way up the mountain we are intending to meet up in Bourg St.
Maurice, but I can't google up a piste map that shows me where the link
up from Bourg arrives in Les Arcs.

The bottom lift is the Arc En Ciel (Rainbow) Funicular. This is caught from the
railway station (the Bridge at the far end of the station). There is also a car
park next to it.

The top of Arc En Ciel is in Arc 1600. From here walk left to the Free Navettes
to the rest of Les Arcs or through the hotels to the snow and catch which ever
Arc 1600 lift you fancy.