Old March 3rd 04, 11:47 PM
Theodore Luigi Stungo

Default Butt Gear

However this season I bought a pair of skeletools
shorts which I like a lot better because the padding material is
spongier and the butt pad is laminated with plastic for superior
protection.

I tried Skeletools on Lonerider''s recommendation and they're good. Only thing
I found was the foam inserts were a bit distored (perhaps from packing /
transit) which made them a bit fiddly to get back in if you take them out. They
were fine once in though, and the efficacy of the shorts proved excellent.
Plenty of falls but no pain the next day!