Old September 18th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Default GayWhistler's WinterPRIDE Ski Week Feb2008

twobuddha wrote:

But then again, I could go out in the full Marmot Gore-tex, or in my
new Patagucci soft shell outfit, or in....ah, hell, like skis, I have
so many goodies it is hard to make up my mind.

Just please make sure you wash them this time, before you post them to your
customers.

Bert's been doing a very good job in your absence, wiped off all the
negative remarks... he's found his true calling at last. Sadly, it is all
about to be undone.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy: