Old February 22nd 05, 01:15 PM
mutley

"Roy" wrote in message
I have just ditched my 3-year-old boots after they started digging (badly)
into one of my ankles. I bought them from Snow and Rock and although until
now they have been a really comfy fit, they were far too stiff for me -
basically they were a racing boot and a bit OTT for me and my skiing
ability. I can ski most terrain, but I'm certainly no racer.

No personal experience but quite a few posters suggest S&R are good at
boots - take them back (at a slack time) and explain the problem, they may
be able to do something.

I've decided I'm going for new boots, with comfort my primary requirement.
Can anyone advise me on the pros and cons of getting moulded inners?

There's quite a lot of info. about boot fitting on the web, try a search. I
took the liners out of my (comfy) 12 year-old boots this year and was
surprised to find some 'highpoints' which could be smoothed off for an even
pleasanter ride.
HTH
mutley