Old January 19th 05, 03:52 AM
Dmitry

"David" wrote

'03 Nitro Shadow 160 - RIP as of last week

Too bad about that one. Especially because it seems to be your favorite board.

Well, every disaster holds an opportunity in it

'03 Palmer Channel Titanium 164 - will be sold or given to friends shortly

I gotta make more friends on this group!

The 156 is OK, but the two 158s are too short? I guess there are lots of factors,
but I don't know anything about those boards and I'm curious.

Fish is a strange animal. It has a very pronounced tapered shape, and
if you compare the binding setback and shape of the Fish with a more
traditional board, you'll see that there's a big piece missing in the
tail section of the Fish. So if you add an imaginary tail a 156 Fish
suddenly becomes a 160+ (more like a 162 or 64) board.

Oh, and what's wrong with the 164?

Way too much board for me. Too stiff, too big sidecut, too heavy, etc.