Old August 30th 04, 07:58 AM
Ace

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:35:19 +0100, "wallace"
wrote:

We intend to have our first skiing holiday this winter but don't know where
to start. We would like some advice on where to go and when. We are a family
of 4 (2 teenagers) and would have to go either over New Year or during
school Easter hols. I have loads of questions to ask but want to get the hol
sorted first. Any advice?

Use google groups to look for the many threads with similar titles on
here. Even in the last month or so, I believe.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?&s...g .google.com

for example, this thread covered a lot of useful advice, so go and
read it there.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)