Old December 7th 07, 09:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
BrritSki

Default Engelberg conditions

Ace wrote:

snip exactly the sort of info I was looking for

The vibe of the place has changed in the last year or three, and is
now predominantly popular with the younger serious skiers and
boarders. It's one of the few places where I almost feel
under-equipped with my rucksack, probe, shovel, transceiver, etc. etc.
I don't wear the back protector and helmet, see?

You should, or do you have internal titanium back supports still ?

I could go on, but a) I don't want to over-sell the place and b) I
have to go to bed - early start in the morning. Suffice it to say that
it's where we've chosen to buy - the fact that it's just an hour and a
quarter from the office, plus 30 minutes from our house, is, of
course, entirely significant :-))

Nice, enjoy, and thanks for all the inside gen.