Old March 15th 04, 11:59 AM
Greg Hilton

Default Scottish snow history? Nevis range

"John Ricketts" wrote in
:

thanks. I've got a fancy mobile, and already pointed the browser to
the winter-highlands site.....almost real-time update of lift status
too..... pretty cool!

Latest forecast is showing Nevis with 9" snow at top, and 6" lower
down for friday after the mid-week thaw (which is now not expected to

looks like snow forecast later this week as well. Nevis have some great
off piste skiing over the back, off the Braveheart chair, but I don't
think it's opened this year!!

btw where is the winter-highlands site? I thought that closed down? I
check he

http://ski.visitscotland.com/conditions/

regards,

greg