Old August 24th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default I wonder...

On Aug 19, 1:24 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Here is a clue. MY friends do not care about the money or possessions
a person has. They care about the quality of their souls and how they
walk the world.

So they've never seen your posts here if they hang with you.

Many have. Many are ex rsa members. All of them think you are a
posing fraud, a pathological liar, a dickless wimp, and a pinna. Not
an unusual opinion: I know several people in Park City with that
opinion, and none of them ever read this ********.
Clue time, Klaus. Unlike you, I don't have anything to be ashamed
of. Sorta like when you claimed to have told LE about this ********.
No way you gave them the right name, methinks. Because they would
read your bull**** and see you for the lying freak you are, and they
would judge you by the company you keep.
You really don't realize how transparent you are to perceptive people,
eh? Like most frauds and poseurs, you think you are fooling the
people you want to impress the most, and you cannot understand why we
shun you.
We feel sorry for you, Biggers. You really don't have a clue.
I think you have a future as a faux holy man. Maybe we can get you a
spot on The Return of The Secret, Further Bull**** from Lying Frauds.
Team Dharma, my rosy red ass. Team Bull**** Freaks is more like it.
Now go assume the lotus position and **** yourself.