Old June 2nd 17, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Scott, all kidding aside, have you visited Bert in the hospital yet?

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:46:00 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:03:52 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
He needs support and has been asking for people to visit him.

Every time I think you can't sink any lower, can't be any more vile and disgusting, you find a new low. Fascinating. Not just a pathetic, dickless, cowardly stalker, but a truly perverted freak.

It's an honest question. I don't like him or you, but I still have to feel sorry for the guy, getting chemo and everything, and I'd hope you'd do what you can for him.