Old October 11th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Audio XC book? Road trip! ...Pete's book on tape

I'm going to try to get Pete to read his book into a computer so we can
publish an audio version of his "Momentum" book. I think it will
include new stories as well.

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Anyone know of any other audio XC books out there? I don't mean
technique (if there's even such a book-on-tape) but something engaging
and lively, for road trip listening fun.

I like the idea. Skiers are roadtrippers. They're also out training a
lot. This CD would be great for both purposes.

My goal is, as I said, to have Pete do the reading. He actually has a
neat voice---has a small bit of Western twang. ---Should be fun!

--JP
outyourbackdoor.com