Old February 24th 04, 01:37 AM
scottabe

Default "There's a Texan on the road ..."

in article , pigo at
wrote on 2/23/04 3:24 PM:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"pigo" wrote:

Great timing. It sounds like a pretty wet week to come. I hear that Alta
Java is a good place to meet. Skiing Wed. Jim? Sounds like it might be

Th.
for RH. Are you guys plugged in? Do you want to call me or can we plan

here
and maybe get a mini-invasion going?

pigo

Wednesday eh... I'm headed that way the week after, but for some good
company and local insight, I might (might!) be able to move it up a
couple of days. Hmmmmm.

And I'm excited about some of these good eatin' places I've heard about
last week. Bob what's your take on the Red Iguana?

It's been a while since I went there. There are a couple of good ones that I
do know about.

This is turning into a real gathering. One would think it would be the
perfect "anytime, anyplace" wouldn't ya?

A real gathering, all right. A gathering of freaks, pathological liars,
felons, criminals, assholes, gutless stalking wackos, and Texans.