Old March 21st 15, 01:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default It's no wonder welfare is so attractive

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 8:21:29 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

It may be noted that white people also take advantage of the public
teat. I used to know one. The only reason I didn't turn the bitch in
(assuming there was actually any alms-giving agency that actually gave a
****) is that she was nice to people who were important to me.

The ones I refer to are white. It's been 40 years now of "The Great Society". Can you believe that wiggers wouldn't develop to suck the same teat? It's not a wonder really. But as percentages go, for 13% of the population they demand a lot of the attention.