Old March 21st 15, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default It's no wonder welfare is so attractive

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:40:07 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

My guess: you flat made it up.

They're usually the kids of my friends. They don't get married so they can get separate benifits. Deal with it. It's true. But by your response I guess your not fine with it either? There's something in our taxes called something like earned income tax credit? Also $1000 per kid. It adds up when these scumbags figure out how to work it.

IT'S "guess". IT thinks everyone acts like a scumbag just like IT does.