Old March 20th 15, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default It's no wonder welfare is so attractive

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:54:50 PM UTC-6, wrote:
These people make more than a "computer consultant" I know. And drive better cars!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ty_657889.html

You missed it a bit using what this article was saying. But Alan will probably not want to hear that the figure for a "single mom" that takes advantage of all handouts can reach into the $80,000. range.

We have something on the order of $35,000. taken from checks and get a whopping refund of about $3500. But the overbreeding, criminal, lowlife, scumbags I know of do little work, "make" $10,000. per year in pay, and suck off the government for food, medical, phones, cable, utilities........so the $10K is really just for fun. The guy I'm thinking of had about $800 taken from his checks over the year and received about $12000. as a "tax refund". That's repulsive.