Old January 21st 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Alex Heney

Default Neiderau

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:16:53 -0000, "jonathan.gogan"
wrote:

You can also quite reasonably reach the Ski Welt area by bus - one
down to Worgl then another to Soll or Hopfgarten. If you get the

All;
Is it ever possible to ski the allstar area without using bus links?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jonatha...llstararea.JPG

Thanks,
Jon.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The answer is no.

The only two areas that you can get between only using the free ski
bus are the Ski Welt and Kitzbuhel areas, using the link at Ki West.

Even within each of the 7 "local" areas that combine for the allstar
pass, you often need a ski bus to get between different bit - In the
Wildschonau as already mentioned, in Kitzbuhel to get between the
Kitbuheler Horn and the rest of the area, in the Schneewinkel to get
between any of the four main groups of slopes, and I think you might
need to in the Zell am Zee/Kaprun area too, but haven't been there.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise MY hand!