Old April 28th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
RWintski

Default Roller Ski Pole Grip with Toko Gloves (unpadded suede) versu

Roller Ski Pole Grip with Toko Gloves
(unpadded suede) versus Padded Bike Gloves
by " Apr 27, 2007
at 12:33 PM
-- snip --
Also, my elbows get sore after long double pole sessions. I'm told
there used to be shock absorbing roler poles, and I've tried the
rubber pole "feet" with limited success. (They also make the swing
weight noticably worse, since they're at the end of the pole.) Any
ideas?
Randy

I have had that problem in the past (elbows hurting) and have found it
best over the years to not rollerski with good poles (ie stiff) I use exel
galaxies (circa 1990) and exel champions (circa 1987?) and feel they have
enough give to alleviate elbow problems. They would not be super
efficient for racing, but it doesn't bother me for rollski training.
Randy W.