Old April 27th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Roller Ski Pole Grip with Toko Gloves (unpadded suede) versus Padded Bike Gloves

It was suggested to me by an experienced roller ski buddy to pick up
Toko roller ski gloves to protect my hands in case of falls and
prevent blisters. I was wondering - I have excellent full fingered
light mountain biking gloves with mesh backs that seem cooler than the
Toko gloves - the only potential problem is that they have some light
padding over the palm (they are made by Bellweather). Does anyone
think the light padding would interfere with pole grip enough to cause
a problem? Because if the padding would not than the Bellweather
gloves would make even more comfortable (cooler) and durable gloves
than the Toko gloves.