Old July 10th 03, 02:52 PM
scottabe

Default Sierra Club sells out!!

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5f476ed2a310dc42bccae15f0b3614a6@1057 842882.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/10/03 6:14 AM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:

One as a funny, perceptive, witty observer of the ski scene,

asshole-not
the
filth you smeared me with, ****tie.

And your behavior had nothing to do with it, right, **** face. Let's
ask Petrick about that. Seth Masia ?

My behavior most certainly had something to do with it. I don't like liars,
and I don't like amoral assholes like Seth Masia and Tim Petrick: when you
sick ****s smeared me with your filth, they didn't have the balls to stand
up to your insanity. Why? Because they know you'd do the same thing to
them, and they don't have the balls.

They were VERY funny.

Only if they were drunk AND posting on RSA. In public and in
person, they were crude inappropriate and just plain nasty.

Really? Did you ever meet me, asshole?
We
could ask the employees at Black Diamond how they felt about
your exhibition. You're just a low class turd. (And this doesn't even
include the sausage in the pants routine) . You're such a pig.

Hey, asshole? Never happened. Another sick lie from Andrew McLean, who
committed perjury and made false police reports.
Tell ya what, coward. Let's meet in person. Spew your filth to my face.
I'll bet you have a different opinion after that.

I've got a far better sense of humor than you will ever have.

Only in your drug/alcohol addled mind.

You are insane. Get help.

I'm a far
better man than you will ever be.