Old April 4th 05, 01:49 AM
Alvin Isaacs

Default Alpine Touring (Backcountry) Skis and Equipment for Sale

To All:

I have some gear that I am looking at selling. All of it is in great shape,
just have more than I need and I need to make room for other things. I
prefer to sell this within Colorado, preferably the Front Range area. But
would consider other options.

Al from Pueblo
"No Toto, it only looks like Kansas"

PS-Also have a bit of climbing gear for sale also and outdoor clothes. No
pro or ropes for sale. If interested can send you a list.

Avalanche Safety Equipment

Ortovox Probe Pole 240 (used, good condition) $10
Ortovox Probe Pole 200 (new, unused) $25
Life Link Snow Saw (used, good condition) $10
5x Snow Crystal Magnifier $1
Ortovox M1 Avalanche Transceiver/Beacon (used, great condition) $75

AT Ski Touring Equipment

Atomic Tourcap Lite AT Skis mounted with Fritschi Diamir Titanals $125
(includes brakes, ski crampons and skins) (used, good
condition)
Nordica TR10s AT Ski Boots, size 10.5 US (used once, but a little scratched
up) $30
Black Diamond Flicklock Ski Poles-Adjustable (used, good condition) $15
Ski Climbing Skins $10

Miscellaneous

Ski Bag Nylon w/zippers (Like new-unused) $20
Ski Socks (new-unused, 5 pr) $5/pair

Snow/Ice Travel General

Simond Scorpion Crampons (used, fair condition-safe) $20
Scott Ski Googles (used, like new) $20
Uvex Ski Googles (used-small crack) $5
REI Glacier Googles w/REI Hard case (used-good condition) $20