Old December 1st 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jeffery Clarke

Default torrents

in article
,
at wrote on 11/26/07 6:20 PM:

Anybody with a Mac have difficulty with the recent race downloads? I
got the download but all I get when I try to play it back is audio, no
video, despite decoding and converting with various decoders and
converters in an attempt to get it to play with Quicktime. I have
converted it to an .mov with no luck. It's apparent format at this
point is MPEG Layer 3, WMV3 or something like that.
Anybody have any ideas? I'm totally new to torrents.
TY.

VLC works great. Also have to have the Flip4Mac installed.
Can't get QuickTime to work or RealVideo.
Jeff