Old January 13th 05, 03:06 AM
Jay Pique

Bob Lee wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:
[..]
I'm reeeaally trying to pay $5k, plus the $400 and change. I've got
my eye on a 1984 Jeep Cherokee Grand Wagoneer.

The full-sized one? I like those, but that truck sounded pretty good to
me. Is the Jeep rusty? Hell, get the one with the biggest motor.

Yep, it's the full-size. Great condition, but waaay overpriced at
$3995. Hell, BlueBook is only like $1500 on the thing.

Make yourself happy, it's only money. You're making lots, right? I
mean, it seems like you aren't out there for the women or the skiing,
so...?

I'm in a recovery stage right now.

I_do_have a girfriend though. She's very cool, very hot, and very
much the divorced mother of 2 young girls.

Oh, then you better save your money - you're probably going to need it.

She owns her own bookstore/coffeehouse, ...

What kind of car?

Ack. A minivan. And even worse, she's been seen *several* times in a
Subaru Outback. She's also got this old Fiat convertible that's
pretty cool though, so I'll call it a wash.

****************
What's boblee drive?

Well, when I go to the Maze:
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/teapot01.jpg

Is that some sort of Jap car or something? Looks pretty weenie.

(I'm getting used to a new 'puter so let me ask if that is file too
large for home viewing?)

No problemo.

That picture has some historical significance since it was the last time
that evil little man's vest was seen...in this world.

I can't even remember the last time the evil little man *himself* has
been seen, in this world.

JP
Any pics of Bev floating around out there?