Old January 12th 05, 09:40 PM
Jay Pique

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:25:35 -0700, Bob Lee wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

[..]
I'm reeeaally trying to pay $5k, plus the $400 and change. I've got
my eye on a 1984 Jeep Cherokee Grand Wagoneer.

The full-sized one? I like those, but that truck sounded pretty good to
me. Is the Jeep rusty? Hell, get the one with the biggest motor.

Yep, it's the full-size. Great condition, but waaay overpriced at
$3995. Hell, BlueBook is only like $1500 on the thing.

Make yourself happy, it's only money. You're making lots, right? I
mean, it seems like you aren't out there for the women or the skiing,
so...?

I'm in a recovery stage right now.

I_do_have a girfriend though. She's very cool, very hot, and very
much the divorced mother of 2 young girls. She owns her own
bookstore/coffeehouse, skis capably and enjoys the outdoors. She is
also, for some reason, in love with me. Which of course is a strike
against her. Who knows....

JP
What's boblee drive?