Old March 21st 04, 09:13 PM
Edward Dike, III

Default Sad & a bit OT; was Fish Sauce. Was:Talcum Powder for Klister Removal

"Gary Jacobson" wrote in message

| "David Dermott" wrote in message
| On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, taywood wrote:
|

| I use flour and it works quite well for removing klister.
| Dust the flour on the klistered part of the ski. Gently rub it in.
| The resulted flour-klister mix scrapes off very easily.
|
| Then take the klister/flour mixure and slowly introduce it into a pan with
| melted butter. Just as it begins to bubble turn the heat down. Now remove
| the Lutefisk from the oven, and pour the sauce over the fish at the
table.
| Your guests will never know that your faux gooseberry sauce is actually
| yesterday's red floro klister.
|
| Seems to me that my wife does this kind of stuff all the time.
|
| Gary Jacobson
| Rosendale, NY

The above 'recipe' reminds me of something I just read:

http://us.cnn.com/2004/US/West/03/20/obit.maxwell.ap/

The second well known 50-something athelete in about as many months...
I don't like it.
Regards to the family and friends.

ED3... who is 51