Old December 14th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_6_]

Default ETAP Hotels - or...

"BrritSki" wrote in message
On 13/10/2010 19:37, Roger Moss wrote:

I tend to use Hotel BB for cheapo stopovers ...
Tend to be reasonably well-located, clean and offer free WIFI.

Thanks again for this tip. I stayed at one last night and it was just as
you said.

I even got there while the receptionist was still on duty despite driving
at the speed limit (according to GPS, not my speedo which is way low) as I
left earlier than expected and didn't meet any bad weather or need to kip
en route.

Cheers Rog

Glad you had a good experience - seems to work for us...

Roger
www.MountainPassions.com - Expert Independent Insight with Altitude