Old February 24th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 Degrees B

Default FALUN FIS race

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO Norwegian, Swedish, Estonian Television
clips of the finish?
I'm trying to get the link on NRK to work now, but it seems not to
load up...
http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/sport#

anyone ? I'm dying to see Northug sprint !!

JKal.

On Feb 24, 3:19*pm, Terje Mathisen
wrote:
shreddir wrote:
Gjerdalen would've caught Bauer if the finish was flat instead of that small
hill up to the finish line. * Torde has been doing really well in the
sprints this season but his closing acceleration was killed at the very end
and nobody can crank up the power like Lukas right now.

No video from Oskar cuz he told me he's there watching the races live in
Falun. *What a lucky guy. * I don't know whether Terje back from his
tropical paradise yet either.

I came back last evening, got to see the 4x10 k today.

Out of three World Cup relays this year, Norway II have won twice: With
Petter Northug still in the leaders group into the stadium, it was
really all over. :-)

NRK had to send it a little bit compressed due to the "Ski Flying" team
world champs from Germany having higher priority, and going well over
the stipulated time, but it was still a nice program.

Terje
--
-