Old November 1st 03, 03:42 PM

Default Skiing

Sorry, you were the one slagging someone else cos of their grammer.

Don't be sorry Barney. If you'd read the thread from the begining you'd see
they drew first salg. I don't search out messages for mistakes so I can
start talking smack about the author. I just slagged back. Do you run when
attacked?

I just thought it was funny that in the process, you made spelling mistakes
and
misplaced an apostrophe.

Wow I wouldn't even notice something like that unless I was specifically
searching for it.
But then, I never saw and humor in Benny Hill either. Whatever tickles your
queen, Barney.

This don't bother me, but if you can't see the irony in it, well, then I

guess the joke's lost on you

Oh no Barney, I totally see the irony in it, thats why I'm "Pure Comedy
Man".

Damnit Barney, I just noticed that ya forgot the period (ya did that
intentionally huh Barn?(said with a smile))

Barney, you're a pretty cool old blok/e ?? I am sorry for cluttering this
place with non boarder material.

I worked with a englishman here in California years ago, the man had
epilepsy. I wish I could remember his name. One day at work he had a gran
mal seizure witch freaked me out 'cause I had never seen that before. A
couple days later he told me he planned to row a boat (alone) across the
Atlantic ocean, but was having trouble finding sponsors due to his medical
condition. He quit the job when I convinced him that being a painter, the
seizure he'd had could have happened moments before while he was on top of
the 40' ladder he was on. We parted and I never heard from him again.
Years later I read in the newspaper that a englishman with epilepsy was
being sponsored to row a little boat across the Atlantic.

So while this is not a "row your boat across the ocean" msg. sub. or a place
to turn in your paper for grading, uhmmmmm I dunno. whatever.

Barney, have you ever heard of the man I wrote about? I never saw a follow
up to the article in the paper and I was just wondering if he made it
across.

Respectfully, P.C. Man