Old January 15th 04, 07:54 PM
Bowling_Guy

Default Rossignol Soft 3 Ski Boots

I tried a pair on and I thought they were nicely constructed. They also
seemed not to be too mushy. I have a wide foot and this boot is cut for a
normal sized foot. I would have bought the boot in a second if it was a
good fit for my foot. If they fit good then I would say go for it. I ended
up with a Dalbello Visio

"JHenstay" wrote in message
om...
I have been looking at these boots and can get a good deal on the 2003
model of these boots. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions,
experience or seen any articles on these? I've been unable to find
any opinions on them outside of sales pitches.

Please let me know..

-JH