Old March 16th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Japan vs.skiing

On Mar 16, 12:12*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/16/11 08:05, Richard Henry wrote:

I had planned to go skiing today - all the gear is in the truck and my
lunch is packed and waiting in the refrigerator. *However, I spent
much of the night watching CNN and other channels and doing online
research into boiling-water reactors, so when the alarm went off, I
just shut it down.

My friend and I are going tomorrow. *White 'luxury' car in the
handicapped area of SS. *Probably won't get there until 8:30.

Holy ****. I knew Bev ****ley was a ****, but is she really so
dishonest she goes skiing in a car with a handicapped permit?
Assholes like her should do jail time for abusing the system.