Old November 25th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 25, 7:41*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 25, 3:19*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

It shouldn't be a concern, it is bad karma wishing ill will on another
person, no matter how obnoxious and silly he is to others. *What is
important is trying to stick on topic. *Let the idiot babble in his
corner, but if you are continuing this, then you are going to be
labelled an idiot as well.

I'm wayyyyyyyyyy ahead in the karma race.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not worried. And you
can't tell me that there won't be some parties when that pig is
finally gone.

You and your buddies will be the only people there, you cowardly
freak. One thing for su you will never show up at any party I
throw. That balls thing again.

It is up to you, I can't control if you want to post the Mark Spittal
letter over and over again, it is silly, childish, and done to get a
rise out of the moron. It is time to stop doing that and focus on topics
for this season, not a constant rehashing of events and tactics of the
past.

When I posthttp://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htmI do
it myself.

Translation: Bob Thompson just falsely accused me of molesting
children again.

I am not Mark Spittal.

Bull****.

I applaud his efforts and hope that
bit of information about he who's name is censored now by the liberal
speech police is spread far and wide.

Holy ****ing ****, will someone commit this nutjob to the looney bin?
Not only does he applaud anyone who falsely accuses me of molesting
children, he's saying that the LIBERAL THOUGHT POLICE is censoring my
name?
Completely fruit loops.

But then I find it despicable
bahavior that should haunt him the rest of his life. No statute of
limitations on that one AFAIK. You may think otherwise.

You blithering idiot, YOUR behavior haunts you and will for the rest
of your life. Which is why you drink your breakfast.
You freaks have to do something about your buddy. He's getting more
and more insane.