Old May 23rd 05, 06:49 PM
Lisa Horton

lal_truckee wrote:

Lisa Horton wrote:
C'mon Scott, you're not a kid any more either, can't you relate to the
comic, at all?

I don't think that was who you thought it was, but rather someone else
bent on stirring things up. A good reason to never respond to either the
primary or the surrogates...

ObTopic: Are you skiing any days?

Missed last week, on the week prior the transmission on the van started
acting up as I was leaving Alpine. Unfortunate. I could take the car,
I suppose, but then I wouldn't have my own portable dressing room in the
parking lot, etc.

If I get favorable news from the shop this afternoon, I'm likely to be
skiing by as the fat lady sings.

And yes, of course you're right about the responding thing...

Lisa