Old February 25th 04, 05:04 AM
Ron Bott

Default Official Toko view of Birkie

wrote in message ...
Wow, Ian seems to have a healthy imagination. I can't imagine
thinking a Blue/Red mix was "spot on" when the temps didn't even get
below 30 the night before! This seems to be a pretty optimistic view,
even for company propoganda ;-).

Brian

An extremely optimistic view is right. I was unable to ski the Birkie
this year, but I must of talked with at least 8 people who used the
Toko recommendation and were extremely dissapointed in the results. In
fact not one person said they had good skis with the Toko wax of the
day. Of course there are many other equipment factors to consider in
addition to the wax, but to say the recommendation was "spot on" I
find rather insulting, based on the feedback I had gotten.

Ron Bott