Old February 15th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default decline

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:16:26 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:53:11 +0100, Ace wrote:

So anyway, where's your thread asking for all the latest gen on
Flaine? That's what this group's missing, so get to it.

Heh, well, I went there last year and this year's already booked. The
snow will be what the snow will be....

Just because you know tha answer shouldn't stop you askijng the
question.

Oh, in case I can be bothered to make a day trip, what's the drive
like from Flaine to Chamonix? It's unlikely that I would waste half a
good day driving, but just in case, like.

To Chamonix town, perhaps an hour and a half. Or less, depending on
your driving and traffic. Personally I wouldn't think it worthwhile -
if the snow's good in Cham it's usually better in Flaine. Sometimes a
day at St Gervais/St Nicolas/les Houches etc. can be fun though.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/