Old March 6th 06, 03:20 PM

In article ,
"Jan Gerrit Klok" wrote:

Gene, as I replied on my own thread, rollerski-speeds freak me out, I might
as well leaves the poles at hole and swing my arms skating skeelers?

Skeelers are typically considerably faster than rollerskis; it is
probably not the speed but the balance and feel of rollerskis (which
differs considerably from that of skeelers) to which you are not yet
accustomed. However, it does not take too long to adapt to the feel of
rollerskis; it's probably a good idea, if you can, to find someone
experienced in rollerski training to help you get started.

[...]