Old October 21st 03, 02:38 PM
Chester Bullock

Default Stop at the Free Coffeehouse at 850 Lincoln in Denver BeforeYou Head Out

Julie Pezze wrote:

The "Palliard's Playground" free coffeehouse and pastry pantry at 850
Lincoln in Denver is the logical place to stop to fuel up for the trip
uphill. Unlimited free coffee and pastries served in a downscale but
friendly atmosphere. I recently discovered this place! It is awesome!

Doesn't make any sense at all. Why would I drive towards that part of
town, then turn around and drive to the mountains? I'll just eat at
home, then get going...

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming