Old January 22nd 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.snowboard
down_hill

Default Telling time on the slopes

wrote:
AstroPax wrote:

On 22 Jan 2007 10:54:39 -0800,
wrote:

Yesterday, however, my son had a basketball game
scheduled for the evening and kept asking me what time it was so we
would be sure to leave early enough.

Maybe your kid (the one that is more interested in playing basketball
than skiing) should be the one wearing a watch.

He doesn't even wear a watch in daily life! None of his friends does
either. It's a generation of kids who get their time from computers or
by being told the time by someone else.

Joe Ramirez

I have seen the watch as a zipper pull in prices from 5$ up