Old February 11th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 10, 7:29 pm, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 10, 4:22 pm, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Feb 9, 8:33 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with
stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Ah, Jeff, I'm touched. I didn't think you were as big of an asshole
as I thought you were, either. Rather charming gent, actually.
It ain't stupid people I like ****ing with, though. I like ****ing
with assholes. I have had such a spiritual trip, and it seems a shame
that I peeked in, but what the hell.
time to **** with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

Hey, Scott, there is something you shoul know about. There seems to
be another Scott Abraham out there who has weblog dedicated in part to
insulting you. Just thought you should know

http://www.preople.com/blog/4273/737/#comments

Dedicated to insulting me? Another Henry lie. Actually corresponded
with
the freak, he objected to all the vileness that comes up when you google
me.
You know, Henry. The deliberate and planned character assasination you
dickless freaks have been running for nine years?
Here's something you should know. You're a pathological liar, a truly
vile
and despicable freak, and a gutless coward.
**** yourself, you are beneath contempt. You enjoy lying....but you sure
ain't got the balls to stalk me in real life.

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe#1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Actually, I said "in part", and this is one of the parts to which I
was referring:

"He writes these crazy articles about how he was molested and then
shot the lady next door or something. Totally nuts."

Just trying to help.

Actually, you're just enjoying another pathological liar who made up another
whopper of a lie. Which makes you giggle. Because you are a psychopathic
pathological liar. Oooops, almost forgot to add that you are a dickless,
nutless coward.
**** yourself, Henry.

I'll bet you said much of the same to the person that added this
comment to the blog:

"OH MY GOD. my heart is shaking like crazy after finding this. this
guy has harrassed the hell out of me on ebay!!! all because something
he sent me, that i won, was so totally wrong in the measurements that
i left a negative feedback...HE WENT INSANE. now i totally understand.
man, if i were you, i'd change my name.

HE IS A PSYCHO.
you have my deepest sympathy. he needs serious help."