Old February 20th 06, 04:36 PM

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:34:55 +1100, "ant"
wrote:

Fred D wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:51:17 -0500, "Dave"
wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new Spyder jacket but the price is a little
steep.Just wondering if anyone has a negative or postive opinion
about them.Also saw some on e-bay but dont want a knock off. Any
info would be appreciated

I have Spyder clothing and have found the products to be
exceptional quality. Buy with confidence, as the product
will keep you warm and will last for many seasons!

Spyder's the only brand I've worn as a uniform, that I've then gone out and
paid money for. It's not "technical" gear, but it seems to be put together
strongly and it does the job it's meant to. I have some slightly padded
trousers that do a very good job, season after season. They fit, too.

Agreed, however why would you consider it non-technical
clothing?