Old February 8th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_3_]

Default Les Arcs

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:32:23 +0100, Ace wrote:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:50:02 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

In a similar vein, I'm just back from Flaine (finally switched off the
car engine at about 1AM this morning) and was a bit shocked at the
parking charges there - there is a free car park but it's deep in the
bottom of the resort and I was up in Foret, and I was warned that they
can be a bit tardy in clearing the snow. I'd simply assumed that
parking would be free, as it is (err, or was a couple of years ago) in
Mottaret and Alpe d'Huez.

Well you could have asked, you know.

It simply didn't cross my mind because the two other places I've been
were free.

--
-Pip