Old December 19th 05, 04:22 PM

Oh well, thought I had deleted the 'newsgroup' part. Maybe saying it
out loud will help get the mesaage around.

GG

Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

[offline]

Dell,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!! (and that's saying it politely) Haven't you
been reading (in the past week or so) the thread/posts about the
MPEGS that say COOL IT, and one from daruba that apologized for
putting up this link? Didn't you read the long, long thread last last
summer about how Jan G got kicked off his server and everyone moaning
and groaning? He got a new one on the sly - the owners don't know -
and it's all private. Did you ask permission?

The previous post was a bit obscure, but yours is egregious in its
title and probably will ruin it for all of us because now others
will take notice and send it around. The words I have for you...

Who have you sent the link to? If you've sent it to anyone, please
let them know it's not for public release or release to anyone who
doesn't understand that it's entirely private and can be trusted with
the info.

At the least, delete your post from google groups and say no more on
rsn.

Gene Goldenfeld

"delltodd" wrote:

ftp://mpeg-races.kicks-ass.org/

You still need the DivX codec

Thank you to the new Janne G. God bless you.

Is this your fine work Janne G ?

I am now watching the Canmore races.

Wow. It is fantastic to have this luxury once again.

Somebody posted this link on the comments section of a TeamToday.org
post this weekend.