Old April 22nd 04, 09:44 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default Some songs for the troops.

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" skrev i melding
news
Here is a list of five quite suitable songs to begin with:
1. "Heroes and villains", Beach Boys.
2. "We`ve gotta get out of this place (if it`s the last thing we`ll ever
do)", Animals.
3. "You`re in the army now", Status Quo.
4. "Relax (Don`t do it)", Frankie goes to Hollywood (FGTH).
5. "By the rivers of Babylon", Boney M.
Please feel completely free to add on to my list of suggestions.

Have you not yet realized that you have huge al-Qaeda cells in the US
already? Just take a closer look at these clues: al-Abama, al-Aska, al-Bany,
al-Kansas (well, close enough), etc. etc. And some more song suggestions,
please?