Old April 6th 05, 01:26 AM

Oh yeah! Off season! Now yer talkin'.

Basically you got yer bikin and yer paddlin'.

I do lots of those and if you do enough of those you don't need much
more.

If you add plenty of rollerskiing both classic and skating you're
stylin'.

If you live near hills, do anything at all on them and you're fine.

Calesthenics a few times a week also are definitely a good idea.

It also depends on where you tend to be lacking.

My endurance isn't so hot---so my ideal offseason training includes
several-hour outings every month.

I also need more power, so offseason includes weightlifting and power
stuff.

Anything that keeps fat off is also a darn good thing. I use biking.

--JP