Old April 1st 05, 04:05 AM
Mike T

It's that type of customer service ontop of a great board for
a good price that makes Donek the first company many people suggest.

I'll second lonerider's Donek suggestion and for mostly the same reasons.

Their Freeride series is IMHO a great choice for a heavier rider such as
yourself, the boards will support your weight and handle crisply. I weigh
195 and ride a Wide 161 with soft boots and an Axis 172 with hard boots, and
I have an old Incline 168 that I use as a rock board. Just great stuff all
around.

My first Donek's stability helped me gain the confidence to push through the
"Terminal Intermediate" barrier and start riding a lot better. It also was
my "gateway board" in to carving and later hardbooting.

Mike T