Old June 27th 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
sknyski[_2_]

Default WTB: broken high end ski(s) (RCS, etc)

On Monday, January 30, 2012 10:00:44 PM UTC-5, runcyclexcski wrote:
Does anyone have a broken high end ski lying around the want to get
rid of? Like, a Fischer RCS from the late 90s? I need ~3 feet of
continuous length around the camber for a low-key DYI rollerski
project. New carbon fiber/nomex beams are too expensive for this. I
could pay for shipment and whatever you want for your time to go to
the post office. runcyclexcskiNOSPAM at gmail

I gave you one madshus a while back and stll have the other. It's in my garage in jersey