Old February 16th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Edgar[_2_]

Default Olympic broadcasts

On Feb 15, 8:41*pm, Edgar wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:48*am, wrote:

Found one:http://www.atdhe.net/7407/watch-xxi-winter-olympics

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:14:41 -0700

wrote:
Anyone found a good website yet for live Olympic nordic ski
broadcasts? NBC doesn't count.

Gene- Hide quoted text -

The link appears to be blocked.

That said, I caught part of 15K Freestyle race just as Colanga entered
the finish lanes on US NBC network broadcast. *The even held of on
commercials until the first 30 finished. *What happened to Peter and
the Norwegians and Kris and the Americans?

Edgar

Kris's report: http://blogs.fasterskier.com/krisfre...02/15/stunned/

Sounds like Kris just had a bad day.

It also sounds like high ranked skiers, like Petter, back off and save
themselves for the next race when it looks like a top ten finish is
not in sight. Probably not a bad decision to back off and recover
faster for the next race.

Edgar

PS If only my best day was as bad as Kris or Petter's worst race.