Old December 18th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default Where do you plan to ski?

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:20:16 -0000, "MoonMan"
wrote:

Ace wrote:

The rest of the time isn't yet planned, but it might involve a little
skiing the odd weekend or three :-)

OK I can't compete with Ace (sounds like you're back to normal with that
schedule Ace)

Except I got carried away yesterday and twisted my neck in a stupid
head-plant. Will take a few days to recover properly, although I'm
still (just) able to ski. What a pratt eh?

but,
Courchavel for a week after Christmas, Flaine for a couple of days at the
end of January then Courmayeur for the British Masters training week and
race. than nothing planned (but some leave available) until race camp at
Hintertux at the end of May.

Sounds pretty good anyway.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)