Old January 9th 06, 05:35 AM

downhill wrote:
Janet wrote:

downhill wrote:

Did you hear Bode is going to be on 60 minutes this Sunday?

Is he going to talk about the article I read in the paper today where
he thinks it's really cool to ski (and race) drunk?

Janet

I think so....
What paper? Is there a url for the article?

michael

It was in the Star-Ledger (the paper is out of Newark, NJ -
starledger.com). Unfortunately their web site is not very useful w/o a
subscription. Supposedly one can search the 14-day archive w/o a
subscription, but it doesn't find everything - I think they only really
allow a sub-set of the archive to be searched. I typed in "bode miller"
as the search and the only article that came up was something from Jan
1st about the Jets-Bills game.. go figure... If I can find the actual
newspaper article, I can quote it here. (But I think it may already have
gone with the recycling)

Janet