Old February 3rd 04, 11:28 PM
John Owens

Default Resorts suitable for family of mixed abilities

"Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide" wrote in message
om...
Help please. We've decided to go skiing as a family next year 2005
probably at Easter (end March) & cannot decide on a resort. We parents
are complete beginners but intend to take some dry ski lessons first &
also at Milton Keynes (real snow). Our sons (aged 16 & 18) will have 4
& 6 weeks experience from school trips & are looking for somewhere
with a variety of runs.

Andorra is high and has great tuition (mostly English speaking, if you
include Australian !)
It is cheap.
The combined Soldeu/Pas de la Casa resort should have lots of runs for
everybody including the teenagers.

We took a mixed group there last year and it worked well.
Going to the Pyrenees again this year but the French side, Pyrenees 2000.

Lots of cheap flights into the area as well !

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk