Old October 15th 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo[_2_]

Default No instructing for me this winter...

On Oct 15, 1:32 am, Alan Baker wrote:

....but on the flipside, for working only one day a week, I did get a
season pass.

However, I'm not sure it made up for the days when I had to teach...
....anyone... ...in the rain. :-(

The season I worked I got a pass. It was a park west so not somewhere
I skied unless I "had" to. The deal was that I be available to teach
when I showed up there. I think I ended up teaching 4 lessons. I knew
what day the bump clinic deal was. So those were the days I went. I
had other passes too so it wasn't a big deal. It was enough to not try
instructing again though. Plus you know how I feel about kids. I
figured it was only a matter of time before I got stuck with some. NOT
worth it!