Old November 23rd 03, 04:40 PM
George Cleveland

Default foot size changed???

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:34:55 GMT, "GR" wrote:

It seems like my feet have grown from us size 10 to us size 11 in the past 2
years. Same boots and shoes which used to fit fine, now have my toe rubbing
against the front of the shoe. Since I am 49 and don't think I am supposed
to be growing, this is unexpected. Anybody else ever experience such a
thing?
gr

Yep. Went from a size 9 and a half 15 years ago to a 10 and a half now, with
half of that change in the last couple of years. Someone suggested that it was
just my arches flattening as I got older but I prefer to think that all my body
parts continue to grow as I age.

g.c.